Thursday 13 November 2014

Stuart

Stuart
Wax On Watercolour Paper
14.8 x 9.8"
     Continuing my portraiture work, this time one of my Grandad. It's surprisingly hard to even get family members to agree to a portrait but I need the work and so I will take whoever agrees to it. Older faces are more interesting and more challenging though, with their folds and wrinkles. This is exactly the challenge I need if I am to make more progression with my portraiture.
     Next comes a full body portrait as a further challenge and I hope it will be as successful as my previous ones. Though most of the subjects may be me in the next lot I do, I'm sure others will be more agreeable to have theirs done when they see the results. I hope to do some more animals pictures too soon and at least they can't say no to it.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment